Discover Card fraud
Recently applied for and got a Discover Card.On the first bill there was a $4.88 charge for customer protection, which when they called me I refused.
So when I called and tried to get it removed, all they did was try and convince me to keep it up to the point that I told them to then cancel the card. They then transferred me to a supervisor who did the same thing. After 15 minutes I finally convinced them to cancel the card.
They then transferred me to the corporate division who handles the fraud fee and had to fight them for 5 minutes to cancel the protection.Then they transferred me back to cancel the card and went through another 5 minutes again convincing them I really wanted to cancel the card.
Avoid getting a Discover Cardreview #162741
You may also like
- "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..."
- "This is what is happening in America today. "Corporate America" has taken over. The state and federal agencies have helped them do this. You will see from the two documents..."
- "I purchased a card from Walgreen store and the.card.was a defective card and my money is on the card and I really want and need my freaking money back card..."
- "Inexperienced store manager would not return shoes that were purchased week before. Had wear from before purchasing and blamed us for it. Do not buy from them unless you plan..."
- "So in January I bought an account for Destiny Digital Guardian Edition for Xbox One off these ***. I played this game for nearly 4 months. One day I am..."
- "ThredUP.com is an online consignment store based in SF CA but with a Cambridge MA phone no. On their website for the past few months they have been advertising a..."
- "If you go to this Salon for color or highlights make sure to ask for someone with a lot of experience. I called and made an appointment for all over..."
- "Evidence is evidence so whatever ..."
- "Between August 2, 2007 and January 27, 2013 we were never late on our mortgage despite a rate of 8.25 % and it being 53% of the combined income..."