Discover Card fraud
Recently applied for and got a Discover Card.On the first bill there was a $4.88 charge for customer protection, which when they called me I refused.
So when I called and tried to get it removed, all they did was try and convince me to keep it up to the point that I told them to then cancel the card. They then transferred me to a supervisor who did the same thing. After 15 minutes I finally convinced them to cancel the card.
They then transferred me to the corporate division who handles the fraud fee and had to fight them for 5 minutes to cancel the protection.Then they transferred me back to cancel the card and went through another 5 minutes again convincing them I really wanted to cancel the card.
Avoid getting a Discover Cardf041361 review #162741
You may also like
- "I believe the reason that pay pal, EBAY & GE Capital now Synchrony Bank do this is that they want to really frustrate the customer stone wall them make up..."
- "I had somebody call me and say that they were a verizon wireless carrier and was with the collections agency to receive a late payment from me. I am aware..."
- "THEY ARE THIEVES! THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY! I ordered a Paypower cardonline and decided to put $4000 to the account fo my trip that I was planning on for over..."
- "I need to complete my externship of 180 hours without this they refused to give me my associates degree in science I have had trouble contacting the school administrator to..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "I BUY SALADS AT YOUR CARL'S JR. OFF HWY 79 IN TEMECULA CA. I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED HOW THEY COULD SELL THERE SALADS WITH MISSING ITEMS AND YELLOW LETTUCE....WE..."
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."
- "Me and 3 friends ordered a *** from Eden girls. They called to confirm a day before and everything seemed to be going well. After she showed up however, she..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."