Discover Card fraud

Nov 23, 2009
review #162741

Recently applied for and got a Discover Card.On the first bill there was a $4.88 charge for customer protection, which when they called me I refused.

So when I called and tried to get it removed, all they did was try and convince me to keep it up to the point that I told them to then cancel the card. They then transferred me to a supervisor who did the same thing. After 15 minutes I finally convinced them to cancel the card.

They then transferred me to the corporate division who handles the fraud fee and had to fight them for 5 minutes to cancel the protection.Then they transferred me back to cancel the card and went through another 5 minutes again convincing them I really wanted to cancel the card.

Avoid getting a Discover Card

c1d0c62
Had an experience with Discover Card?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
upset

Nov 05, 2010

Discover card sued and got a judgment without serving me

NoMore

May 13, 2010

“There is no need for anyone to be cold, hungry, homeless or in poverty. All these things are caused by the lack of pieces of paper and electronic numbers called money circulating in the world and by the charging of interest on them. We could change that today if the desire was there” David Icke
The bankers can accumulate and manipulate businesses by accepting, or refusing, loans.
The whole house of cards, and the control of the human race, is based on the charging of interest on money. The subject of interest is crucial. There is nothing wrong with money if it is used only as a measure of exchange for goods and services. It is when you can charge interest on money, most of which doesn’t physically exist, that enormous dangers arise.
You can then make more money from manipulating pieces of paper and electronic numbers than you can from producing essential goods and services for people who need them. With the charging of interest, the money chases those who already have money and ignores those who have not. The cataclysmic social and financial divisions in the world are caused by the charging of interest on money.
Production is geared to greed, not need, and the rich get richer and the poor, poorer. Often it is not the cost of a house that prevents people from buying a home; it is because we have to buy three or four for the right to live in one!

NoMore

May 13, 2010

Costa

Jan 24, 2010

:sigh I am very upset why Disvover Card was listed under a request I made to show me credit card companies that were good for students with no credit history. It clearly showed that Discover was one of the credit cards that had in big letters NO CREDIT HISTORY/APPLY. ALL THE OTHERS THAT WERE ON THE LIST WERE PRE PAID CARDS, BUT NOT DISCOVER.

Now, I wasted a search for my credit, and a request for a card, which I hear is not good to be doing if you want to get a good credit score, so they scammed me.

THEY SCAMMED ME INTO APPLYING FOR THEM,INSINUATING THAT IT DIDN'T MATTER THAT I DIDN'T HAVE ANY CREDIT HISTORY, BUT WITHING 2 SECONDS, THEY HAD NO PROBLEM DENYING ME, WITH THE reason for the denial being, "NO CREDIT HISTORY". GO FIGURE!

I JUST DON'T GET IT. THEY SAMMED ME, FOR WHAT?\
TO LEARN ABOUT ME, TO FIND OUT WHRE I LIVE, TO MAYBE SEE IF MY FAMILY HAS A GOOD CREDIT HISTORY. THEY ASKED FOR MY MOM'S MAIDENT NAME.

I BELIEVE THESE COMPANIES DO NOT RATE US AS A NEW CUSTOMER, UP AND OCMING INTO THE WORLD OF CREDIT, BUT I THINK THEY KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT OUR NAMES, TELEPHONE NUMBERS, FAMILY HISTORY, THAT IF SOMEONE IN OUR FAMILY HAS BAD CRDIT, WELL THAT MEANS WE ARE DOOMED TOO.

I truly believe that. NOw with the computer world being so accurate in finding every bit of info within seconds. We are not individuals any more. We are the
... Show more

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Discover Card.
Filing a new complaint about
×