Discover Card Loan
Recently recieved a 5.0 Superior rating in the mail from discover card advertising a 7.99 loan to consolidate debt.I have had my Discover card for 4 years in good standing, My household income is well above the 25K limit more than 6 x as much , own a home with about 150K inequity , hoping to pay down higher 13% cards that had accumulated to 15K, My loan was declined which is infuriating as anyone knows any loan that is declined *** points from your credit score.
My complaint is if I was already a Discover card holder shouldn't they have know I did not qualify in their standards, why the false advertising and Superior rating.Planning to close my account and never looking back
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "They have promised to send a refund check for the balance of $1451.57 after they closed my account for loading "too much" money onto my account! The " suspicious activity..."
- "i have used this service twice now to load funds onto my paypal prepaid mastercard. the reloadit packet clearly says immediate load to your chosen card. the first..."
- "Basically, I'm now a single mom, divorcing, last hearing July 15 and 17th, it has been *** as divorces are known to be, I have two big cc, discover and..."
- "Braindumps only care about looting money. They claim accurate and updated questions on their tests but this is a lie. And when you raise the issue that only 2 of their..."
- "i bought game gold from this website called gameim.com and i use this option for credit card which it was said paymentwall and after it was transfer i live chat..."
- "I ordered a "SAGE" green dress.. when it arrived it was BRIGHT LIME GREEN!!!. Upon contacting the company they said I couldn't return it as it wa "WHAT I..."
- "Yesterday I purchased a scope that was part of the Black Friday deals (online), and when I placed the order, it showed the item was in stock. About 2 hours..."
- "Our experience with Gregory Smith was a NIGHTMARE!. He lied about the services he would provide so he could scam us out of a $5,000 retainer. After he..."
- "Horrible...even when given a chance. After pics weren't real I decided let's give'er a go. She lacked a lot of skills or either doesn't enjoy it..she got into it half..."