Discover Card Loan
Recently recieved a 5.0 Superior rating in the mail from discover card advertising a 7.99 loan to consolidate debt.I have had my Discover card for 4 years in good standing, My household income is well above the 25K limit more than 6 x as much , own a home with about 150K inequity , hoping to pay down higher 13% cards that had accumulated to 15K, My loan was declined which is infuriating as anyone knows any loan that is declined *** points from your credit score.
My complaint is if I was already a Discover card holder shouldn't they have know I did not qualify in their standards, why the false advertising and Superior rating.Planning to close my account and never looking back
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..."
- "I believe the reason that pay pal, EBAY & GE Capital now Synchrony Bank do this is that they want to really frustrate the customer stone wall them make up..."
- "I purchased a PayPal MyCash money loading card for PayPal and during my loading into my account the website www.paypal.com/cash or www.paypal-cash.com both failed and i received an error stating..."
- "Overnight flight from Boston to Heathrow in January 2013 - upgraded to premium economy as I needed a few hours sleep and my wife is expecting a baby but a..."
- "I bought a Michael Kors outfit, including two coordinating blouses, from a fine department store. One of the blouses had a chain-tie which came out in the wash and..."
- "The companies involved are rxoutlet.net, premiumcharge.net, and IMKPAY.com. I believe they are all affiliated, and work together to sell drugs and tobacco over the internet. I ordered a..."
- "Hi sorry for my english, i m french. i translate with google. I bought the script ad network here: https://www.acybersolutions.com/ they are thieves, do not buy. I can provide all the evidence to..."
- "I had a question before I ordered a piece of furniture, e.g. the return policy. They state you can call 8 am to 5 pm to have questions answered...."
- "We purchased a new mattress and box springs from Mattress one and it did not last more than three months. I'm still paying them for a product that is doing..."