Discover Card Loan
Recently recieved a 5.0 Superior rating in the mail from discover card advertising a 7.99 loan to consolidate debt.I have had my Discover card for 4 years in good standing, My household income is well above the 25K limit more than 6 x as much , own a home with about 150K inequity , hoping to pay down higher 13% cards that had accumulated to 15K, My loan was declined which is infuriating as anyone knows any loan that is declined *** points from your credit score.
My complaint is if I was already a Discover card holder shouldn't they have know I did not qualify in their standards, why the false advertising and Superior rating.Planning to close my account and never looking back
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have used reloadit in the past and had no problems, but today 8/19/15 I bought one and when I tried to access their website to load my funds it..."
- "In August, 2015 I applied for an American Express credit card. The offer included a $300 statement credit if I charged $1,000 on the card within the first three..."
- "I have been a Netspend customer for a couple of years, and before now, never had any issues. I signed up for their text message alerts, which texts my..."
- "I have enjoyed taking bellmore's since i was unable to pay my car insurance!!! They have been there for me... they always know who i am when i call without..."
- "My favorite shoe, a Florsheim casual men's shoe, suddenly had its rubber sole disintegrate by having chunks of rubber break off, making the shoe useless. It is some years old,..."
- "Let's just start off by saying I have always loved Breyers ice cream, especially their Oreo icecream.(I will only get Oreo ice cream if it's from Breyers). However recently I..."
- "The picture says it all. I live in Baltimore. What is it even doing in NJ now? It had an expected delivery date of Feb. 6th. It isn't crazy important,..."
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "We just opened our new Element 50" tv that we purchased at Target and the screen is not all the way in the frame at the top and the screen..."