Discover Card - Discover Personal Loans Are a Scam
Discover Personal Loans are not what the company advertises them to be. They claim that you can pay off the loan early without penalty. What they do not tell you is that they bill the interest for the initial duration of the loan as a "finance charge" which you are required to pay regardless of when you pay off the loan.
What this means is that even if you pay off the principle of your loan early, you still owe the company interest for the original term of the loan. Unfortunately I did not know that companies could get around the "no penalty for early payoff" by charging the interest as a "finance charge".
Now they have me locked into a higher interest rate than the credit cards that I used the loan to pay off. Definitely look at this closer before you sign up. It is a life lesson for me and I personally will never do any banking through Discover again.review #224250
You may also like
- "Basically, I'm now a single mom, divorcing, last hearing July 15 and 17th, it has been *** as divorces are known to be, I have two big cc, discover and..."
- "I have been a Netspend customer for a couple of years, and before now, never had any issues. I signed up for their text message alerts, which texts my..."
- "My late husband purchased a $50 gift card for me a couple of Christmas's ago. I kept forgetting to use it, but it doesn't expire until 04/2020. I..."
- " kelley wife liz kelley are involved in strawbuying in houston. They are under investigation for mortgage fraud Indictments Handed Down in Houston Straw Buyer Scheme/Rod Kelley+Liz Kelley+davidyoungteam.com rod..."
- "4 times I have ordered snickers sonic blast, only to find candy on top but was lucky to find any inside. I have called and they offered me another free,..."
- "Vernetta and Geary Cockrum of Show-Me Puppies sold us several dogs that are vet. documented as being severely sick. 1. Female diagnosed with distemper, seizures 2. Female diagnosed with pyometra, knee problems 3...."
- "Purchased a couch set - surface of the sofa upholstery wearing off. I purchased warranty - they say won't cover. Customer service kicked me out. Wasted 270 Dollars on warranty. Bargain best..."
- "Be aware- the original LEVITZ store is no longer in business. This is a fake knockoff company with no brand called "Levetz." I have included the logos..."
- "I have received leaked n untight Dior parfum bottles and mirror shattered on my Vice 2 Urban Decay eyeshadow pallette. I am extremelly disappointed with Lazada for being mediator for..."