Discover Card - Discover Personal Loans Are a Scam
Discover Personal Loans are not what the company advertises them to be. They claim that you can pay off the loan early without penalty. What they do not tell you is that they bill the interest for the initial duration of the loan as a "finance charge" which you are required to pay regardless of when you pay off the loan.
What this means is that even if you pay off the principle of your loan early, you still owe the company interest for the original term of the loan. Unfortunately I did not know that companies could get around the "no penalty for early payoff" by charging the interest as a "finance charge".
Now they have me locked into a higher interest rate than the credit cards that I used the loan to pay off. Definitely look at this closer before you sign up. It is a life lesson for me and I personally will never do any banking through Discover again.1244b6bb review #224250
You may also like
- "After I lost my card over one year and I need a new card, I called today and the workers that they still have in India transfered me to 4..."
- "They have promised to send a refund check for the balance of $1451.57 after they closed my account for loading "too much" money onto my account! The " suspicious activity..."
- "Im so mad that there's too much to complain about that it may cause me to have a heart attack. Lets just say don't use greendot moneypaks because if you..."
- "A copy of an emailing sent to account. Now after being given the run around...this card is a joke! Don't use it unless u enjoy head aches and being lied..."
- "I was at the Naughty Twatty last wedensday and bought some toys that my husband and me wanted to try out. They sold me some fuzzy lepard cuffs that..."
- "4 times I have ordered snickers sonic blast, only to find candy on top but was lucky to find any inside. I have called and they offered me another free,..."
- "My daughter ordered $147 arrangement which consisted of $15 for additional fruit. What I got was no where near what was pictured, and additional fruit was not there. ..."
- "I was so excited to get these wedges because they were so cute! They were a little pricey ($70-$80) & a little high (5' in) Im a big fan of..."
- "The item NFL Denver Broncos 12 Ounce Wine Glass Set Condition: Used - Very Good - Item will come repackaged. Minor cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item..."
- "Signed up for tanning sessions and went that day. Came out with 2 stripes parallel all down my back as well as double stripes on my butt. The back stripes..."
- "I had an opportunity today to give my testimony on my experience with NACA at a workshop. It brought back many, many memories sitting there listening to all the..."
- "The reason kung bakit ako nagko-complain kase ilang araw ko ng hinihintay ung parcel ko until now wala pa din. Nung April 15,2015 pa napicked-up ni xend tapos natanggap LBC..."